Saturday, January 14, 2017

Trying Again

I'm not even really sure where to start. I knew that starting a blog two years ago was going to be tough. I'm much more of a quick post to IG or FB kind of girl. I don't really take the time to sit down and write up something to post here. So much has happen in the last 2 years with my running that I feel like I have much more to share. I've found new products that work well for me and others that I won't buy again. I've become an Ambassador to two companies and a racing rep for a local racing company. I've also been selected to be a sponsored athlete this year. I still can't get over that one. I know I don't really have any followers on my blog and that's ok. I'm going to use this blog as a way to recall my runs and races, share my thoughts and post running and food pictures. Ah, speaking of food. Most people don't know but I've switched my diet over to a mostly plant-based diet. It was a life change that I decided to make for myself. I still have a little meat here and there but I find that I don't crave it. I also cave when cake or donuts are present so that's why I say mostly plant-based diet. Honestly, I think I stopped blogging because I put too much pressure on myself to write these amazing posts and to be like other great running bloggers. It has taken some time for me to let things go and find who I am in this running community. I'm ready to try this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment