Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New INKnBURN Lotus Kit

I'm pretty excited about the latest kit from InB because not only is it beautiful but I was lucky enough to be a tester for their new 6" shorts design. I logged a lot of miles in them both on road and trail back in October/November. The shorts also survived a fall that I took towards the end of a training run and they managed to not get a scratch on them. Wish I could say the same for my knee but that's another story for a different day. They fit very much like the InB capris and the shorts that is under their skirts. The 6'' shorts are light weight, silky smooth and very comfortable to be in. There was no rubbing on my thighs, adjusting, movement or pulling at. Like I told Megan from InB, it's like I was wearing nothing at times and had to look down to make sure I had shorts on :P The 6'' shorts has a triangle crotch and the inseam has been moved slightly to the front for comfort and to decrease rubbing on the seams.  These 6" shorts also feature two pockets on the front of the thigh area. I personally don't use the pockets but my iPhone 6 does fit nicely into it. My only criticism is that I personally feel like the extra pocket on the shorts takes away from the beautiful art on the right side. With that being said, I know that there has been lots of requests for InB to include 2 pockets. It's nice to see that the company listens to their buyers and is giving this 2 pocket thing a try. I am wearing a size 8 in the 6" shorts which is the same size that I wear in their capris, tights and running skirt. I size up one to a size 10 for the regular shorts.
The Lotus pullover is a cherry on top of a sundae. I love the pullovers for early morning runs and even to just wear with jeans. It doesn't get too cold here in SoCal but when it does cool off I like having these pullovers on hand. 




note: also pictured is my Orange Mud Visor and HQ Single Barrel with Raspberry Buzz Tailwind Nutrition in my water bottle. My pick socks are by ProCompression. These are my favorite HokaOneOne shoes, Vanquish 2s.

No comments:

Post a Comment