Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It's my Birthday!!

Actually, my birthday was yesterday. I celebrated mainly with little man at Disneyland and then finished the day with a family dinner. Little man is getting over a cold while the hubby is still fighting his. I've got some major sinus issues going on right now and just hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. Staying healthy and injury free while training for these longer mile races is tough.

My sinus problems started the evening of my 19 mile long run on Saturday and I've just been taking it easy. I did get out today with some running friends and got in 7 miles. It felt good to get out and I just ran a comfortable pace. I also got to test out my new birthday present from my hubby. I'm really excited to get this new action camera and take it out on the trails. My run today put me at 119 miles for the month of January so far.

Today on my run I was rocking:
Orange Mud Visor and HQ Single Barrel
INKnBURN Lotus Pullover
Tailwind Nutrition Raspberry Buzz
Hoka OneOne Vanquish 2s
PRO Compression low cut pink socks


No comments:

Post a Comment