Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Up Coming Race List for 2015

This last year was BIG for me!! I completed 3 5Ks, 1 8K, 4 10Ks, 1 10 Mile and 4 Half Marathon Races. And that was only from May-November of 2014 here in SoCal. The running community out here is much better supported then where I came from. Its given me increased motivation and I have enjoyed running much more out here.

This is what I have up on my list of races so far this year:
- Surf City Half Marathon which I completed on February 1st and got my Beach City Challenge Medal
- Princess Half Marathon at Disney World February 20-22nd which I will be doing the 5K, 10K and Half Marathon with my BRF from Raleigh, NC
-LA Marathon on March 15th, this will be my FIRST full marathon
-Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Half Marathon on March 29th
- SoCal Ragnar on April 10-11th, this will be my FIRST Ragnar experience
- OC Half Marathon on May 3rd
- Tinker Bell 10K and Half Marathon on May 9-10th with my BRF from Raleigh, NC again
- Im also a part of a team called the 3 Momigos. We are trying to complete 2,015 miles in 2015 together with each one of us running 672 miles. 

I will be looking for some more Summer and Fall races to fill my calendar with. One of them will be Revel Canyon again for sure!! Below is a pic of me from my last race at Surf City in Huntington Beach, CA. As I mentioned earlier, I completed my Beach City Challenge at the Surf City Race so I got an extra medal for that. Basically there are 3 races in the Beach City Challenge (OC, Long Beach and Surf City) and once you complete all 3 races consecutively you get the challenge medal. I was rocking one of my recent shirt purchase from the INKnBURN sale last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment