Thursday, February 12, 2015

Renegade Race Series Rep

This has been an amazing week for me in regards to my running world. Not only am I now an INKnBURN Ambassador but I just excepted to be a rep for Renegade Race Series here in SoCal. Super excited!!! I realized that last year a majority of my races I ran was through Renegade Race Series. I reached out to them a few weeks ago asking when they would be excepting applications for new reps. I was told that there were no spaces right now but they would log my info for future reviewing when something opened up. I was at a trampoline play date with my son today when my email alert went off. I was ecstatic and couldn't believe it. I can't wait to get started and get my calendar filled with more awesome races!! And to share them with you all. Not to mention I will be able to share some discount codes too ;) Below is my favorite medal that I got from one of their races last year. It was the Terrifying 10 Miler for Halloween. I normally run with my toddler in the jogger for 5ks and 10ks. Since this was just a little farther in distance then what he was used to, I decided to let him sleep in at home with dad that morning. Sure glad I did because those hills were no joke. There was a great view of the ocean at the start and finish of the race. They also had a cute kids race that I hope my son will want to do this year.


Today was a rest day for me. I spent the day hanging out with my toddler. After we did the trampoline play date for a few hours we came home for lunch and then headed straight to the pool. The weather here today was gorgeous. It was clear skies, sunny and a cool breeze with a high of 90 degrees. I put on my INKnBURN camisole for the pool today. That's just another reason why I love their stuff. I can run, workout and go swimming in it. I've worn the camisoles to the beach and the pool numerous times. They are holding up beautifully with no fading or stretching. I am actually heading over to their store tomorrow morning to check out their Spring Collection first hand and to bring some of it home.





And as a side note, I will be at Disney World this time next week. Hopefully I will be sleeping but I always have a hard time sleeping the night before a race. Plus I have heard that you have to be waiting in line for the buses to take you to the race at like 3:30am :O I've been looking forward to the Princess Half Marathon weekend for 2 years. After I completed my first half marathon in Raleigh, NC with my running group I told my BRFs that we needed to do this race and make it a girls weekend. Can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment