Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'm a INKnBURN Ambassador

What better way to start off my new blog then finding out I got picked to be an INKnBURN ambassador today. If you haven't heard of them then you need to head on over to their site right now and check them out. Their athletic apparel is made here in the USA and is nothing like you have seen. The clothing is striking in color and each design has a meaning behind it. You can mix and match the tops and bottoms, there are no rules. They use some of the best performance fabrics and are made to last. The art work wont fade, crack, peel and you cant feel it. All of their items are tested on ultra runners at extreme distances. But you don't have to be a runner to wear their awesome clothing line, it's great for cross fit, workouts, running errands, yoga, tennis, other sports and you can even swim in it!! They just put out their new Spring Collection www.inknburn.com

Today I took my son to Disneyland. It was a beautiful day with sunny, clear skies and 75 degrees out. I'm heading to Disney World next week for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend so I figured I needed to get him to Disneyland before things got busy and I left. We were standing in line at Big Thunder Mountain when I happen to check my email on my phone. That's when I saw the email from INKnBURN congratulating me on being selected as an Ambassador. I started jumping up and down in line and looked at my son yelling "I did it. I got picked". My son started jumping too but only because I was jumping up and down. The people around me asked what was going on and I explained to them how excited I was to be joining an amazing team of runners and an incredible company. I actually was wearing my red denim INKnBURN shorts at Disneyland so they got to see a piece of their clothing up close. Dreams do come true at the happiest place on Earth ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment