Friday, February 13, 2015

Minnie Mouse Running Costume

It's getting closer and closer for my Disney World trip next week.. YAY!!!! Next Friday I will be running my first ever Disney race and it will the Princess 5K. This year the theme for the Princess races is Frozen, go figure. The race start time is at 6:15am. We will be running through Epcot. There will also be Disney Entertainment and Characters along the course so that's exciting. My BRF and I are not out to try to get PRs or even come close to one. We are just doing these races for fun and to build memories together, especially now that we both live on opposite coasts. My BRF and I will also be twins for this race and sporting a Minnie Mouse "costume". Only 5 more days until I fly out for Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment