Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Favorite INKnBURN Outfit

If I had to pick a favorite outfit made by INKnBURN I would have to pick the Flutter tank top and shorts. I LOVE all the different colors in this piece. It makes me happy just looking at it. The colors and symbol of the butterfly makes me feel free and full of energy. I almost feel like I'm fluttering as I'm running. The fabric is super light and keeps me cool which is great because I sweat a lot :P I find that the shorts are a perfect fit for me, not too short or long. Here is a picture of me in the outfit this past November 2014. I just finished running the Revel Canyon Half Marathon in Azusa, CA. That was my favorite race last year!! I can't wait to get my hands on INKnBURN's new Spring line. Dont forget to check them out at www.inknburn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment